How does climate change affect our diet?
Researchers at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine are exploring the effects of climate change on global food production.
Interview with Prof. Ioannis Kokkoris
The Programme Director of our new Global MBA talks about sharing expertise, creating networks and leading a new MBA with worldwide reach.
Careers: Where to get started
Whether you're a student looking for the next step or an employer wishing to sponsor your employees for one of our courses, we’ve got everything you need to know.
MOOCs and Short Courses
The University of London offers a number of free online taster courses and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
We are delighted to announce our new Global MBA in collaboration with Queen Mary University of London. Applications open in January 2017.
Distance learning and flexible study - Join over 50,000 students studying worldwide
Study wherever you live, graduate from the University of London (Map: disclaimer)
Advice about choosing an institution
Colleges of the University of London
Connect with us online - Join the World Class
London Connection -
our online magazine
- Legal Reasoning: Learning to Think Like a Lawyer
- Journey update: reacquainted with myself
- Returning to study at 24 and 7 tips that are helping me cope
- Coping with stress
- The key to self-studying for a degree
- How distance learning has helped me personally and professionally
- How I plan two full-time degrees at once