Higher degrees - MPhil and PhD

MPhil and PhD

It is currently not possible to study for an MPhil or PhD through the University of London International Programmes.

All enquiries about postgraduate research should be addressed to a Member Institution or research institute of the University that can supervise the subject area in which you are interested.

To find out more about about the MPhil and/or PhD programmes available through the University's self-governing Institutions, please visit the University of London website.