Advice on completing the online application form
1. Some undergraduate courses have a non-refundable application fee, you must pay your fee before your application can be processed.
We do not refund your application fee even if your application is unsuccessful. You do not have to pay an application fee if you are applying for a postgraduate course.
2. You can pay the application fee online, offline or in person at the University of London Fees Office. Please see ways to pay.
3. If you are applying for Accreditation of Prior Learning (exemptions/credit transfer) please complete the relevant question on the application form. Read more about Accreditation of Prior Learning.
4. You have the option of uploading your supporting documentation which gives evidence of your qualifications and date of birth.
5. For documents to be acceptable, we will require verified copies. Please refer to documentary evidence for advice on acceptable forms of verification.