Advice on completing the online application form
1. Some undergraduate courses have an application handling fee, you must pay your fee before your application can be processed.
We do not refund your application fee if your application is unsuccessful. You do not have to pay an application fee if you are applying for a postgraduate course.
2. You can pay the application fee online, offline or in person at the University of London Fees Office. Please see ways to pay.
3. If you are applying for Accreditation of Prior Learning (exemptions/credit transfer) please complete the relevant question on the application form. Read more about Accreditation of Prior Learning.
4. You have the option of uploading your supporting documentation which gives evidence of your qualifications and date of birth.
5. For documentation to be acceptable we will require either verified copies (upload with your application or at a later date) or you can post the originals to us using the document enclosure form [pdf 36KB]. Copies of your documents should be verified by the British Council, British Consulate, Ministry of Education or a recognised centre, see the Institutions directory. You should contact them in advance to see if they are able to provide this service.