Applying for Certificates or Foundation programmes
The following courses cannot be studied independently as they require attendance at a teaching institution. Applications are submitted through the teaching institution and not via our website. Please follow the guidance below for these programmes:
- Access programme for BSc Business Administration - [list of teaching institutions]
- Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law
- Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems, and Certificate of Higher Education in Creative Computing
- Certificate of Higher Education in Social Sciences
- International Foundation Programme (IFP).
Please contact the teaching institution that you would like to attend. If the institution is able to accept you as a student, they will advise and help you with the application process. Please see our Directory of Institutions for the list of institutions.