Applying from Hong Kong

Prospective students applying from Hong Kong

Undergraduate applications

If you are an undergraduate student living in Hong Kong, there are a number of ways that you can apply:

  1. You can apply online. You will need to submit verified copies of your documents with the application form. Please see Documentary evidence for further information.
  2. You can take advantage of our admissions office at the Hong Kong School of Professional and Continuing Education (HKU SPACE). You will need to take your application form, original documents and two photocopies of your documents to HKU SPACE. Your application will be processed in Hong Kong and your documents returned to you.
    1. If you are not studying at HKU SPACE but would like to have your documents verified by them or apply through them, then there will be a charge for this service.
  3. If you are planning on studying at an institution, then we recommend that you speak to the institution at which you wish to study for advice on the application procedure. Please see the Directory of institutions for a list of the available recognised teaching institutions.

Postgraduate applications

Please submit your application online via the ‘apply online’ button on the course page of your chosen postgraduate course. To find this, you need to find your course on the course search results listing page.