Our Alumni magazine is published biannually. It include profiles of alumni members, our events and aims to keep you up to date with what is happening within the University and the London Colleges.
Issue 14 December 2012
The most recent London Connection magazine [pdf 2MB] includes articles on the following:
- Q&A: Sonali Wanigabaduge - Lisa talks to Sonali talk about media, journalism and Sonali’s plans to establish herself as a human rights lawyer.
- Four seasons, one world - about our largest ever photo competition!
- Q&A: Richard Sandland - talks about finding strange musical instruments and why taking the BA English degree gave him an organised mind.
- Creativity on the cutting edge - Matthew Swarbrick discusses his work with digital media and his favourite animated film Toy Story.
- Interview: Sebastian Faulks - talks to Peter about writing Birdsong, the classic contemporary novel, and how his next novel was influenced by music.
- In photos: Our recent events, including our first Alumni event in Dubai.
Do let us know if your details have changed?
- Have you changed your postal address since you received the last newsletter? Please register your new contact details on on our Alumni form.
- If you are not a member of the Alumni Association and would like to join please register on the Join the Alumni form.
Past issues of London Connection
- Issue 13: Summer 2012 [PDF: 2MB]
- Issue 12: Winter 2011 [PDF: 1.3MB]
- Issue 11: Summer 2011 [PDF: 1MB]
- Issue 10: Winter 2010 [PDF: 4MB]
- Issue 9: Spring 2010 [PDF: 2MB]
- Issue 8: Winter 2009 [PDF: 1.5MB]
- Issue 7: Winter 2008 [PDF: 2.3MB]
- Issue 6: Spring 2008 [PDF: 993KB]
- Issue 5: Autumn 2007 [PDF: 414KB]
- Issue 4: Spring 2007 [PDF: 246KB]
- Issue 3: Summer 2006 [PDF: 549KB]
- Issue 2: Spring 2006 [PDF: 565KB]
- Issue 1: Autumn 2005 [PDF: 600KB]