Connect with us
Ways to engage and keep in touch
Wherever you are in the world, as a student or as a graduate, there are different ways to keep in touch with everyone and be part of our supportive community.
Distance learning can open up your world to ways of communicating, working together on your studies and as alumnus or networking towards your future career.
So join us and engage with our Alumni Ambassadors, International Chapter Network, your fellow students or alumni via our online and social media communities.
Some of our events are hosted around the world, by Lisa Pierre, so you could even meet fellow alumni in your country.
For more about our various social media communities and platforms see the following:
- Alumni Ambassadors - find one in your country or by subject and ask about programmes or studying.
- International Chapter Network - find your local chapter for events in your country.
- Facebook - connect on our social portal.
- LinkedIn - Alumni Network - find fellow peers and network with alumni.
- Flickr - photos from all our events and alumni receptions around the world.
- Events - regularly updated future alumni receptions and other events.
- YouTube - watch our inspirational alumni talk about their studies and future.
- Twitter - keep up to date with the very latest news.
- Google +- build up a following.
- The Official Student Blog - read our student posts and consider joining.