Professor Jenny Hamilton
Director of the Undergraduate Laws Programme (ULP).
Welcome to the student area for the Undergraduate Laws Programme. A wide range of resources for this Programme are available via the student portal, including:
- an Online Library which provides access to law reports, law journals and selected subject websites
- online discussion forums where you can share experiences and ideas with your fellow students
- downloadable copies of Study Guides and other course materials
- up-to-date notices from the Undergraduate Laws team on changes to learning materials, programme developments and so on.
Study Support sessions
We hold a series of Laws Study Support sessions for current Diploma in Law and LLB students so if you have been studying for a while and want to consolidate your thoughts, come and join us at the London Laws Weekend courses. See the page about Revision courses for more information.
The student portal allows you to access all your online resources using a single username and password through a secure website. The following resources are available through the portal to all Laws students:
- Laws VLE – access to study materials and resources
- Online Library – acess to a range of legal and multidisciplinary databases including Lexis®Library, Westlaw and Justis
- University of London Email Account
You should receive your login details as soon as you register. If you have not received your username and password, or require further assistance logging in, please contact our Portal Support Team. For more information see VLE Student Portal.
Examination Statistics 2011-2012
In response to requests from students and institutions, the Laws Programme is now publishing examination statistics together with commentary for May/June examination sessions.The following statistics are availabile to download:
- Statistics for the May/June 2012 examinations session [PDF 3pgs 63kb]
- Breakdown of the percentage pass rates for May/June 2012 results by zone [PDF 2pg 92kB]
- Percentage pass rates for LLB Undergraduate Laws students May/June 2011-12 examinations.[PDF 2pgs 100KB]