London Connection

When Hiroshi Kawaguchi decided to enrol for our Graduate Diploma in Management, he had been working in management roles for much of his career.

Hiroshi explains: “I already had 10 years' practical experience through my work, but I was lacking the academic background.”

He had also always longed to study at a prestigious UK university. The Graduate Diploma in Management was exactly what he was looking for.

“...

Hiroshi Kawaguchi at the London graduation ceremony
The SIM men's team
Lim Yingjie reports on a successful day for SIM at the 2017 Singapore Dragon Boat Festival
Cassandra Ang
Almost four years since its inception, Sylvia Yeo reports on the continuing success of SIM's student-to-student support network
Lauro de Oliveira Vianna
LLM graduate Lauro de Oliveira Vianna shares his experiences of studying to enhance his knowledge of International Business Law and Taxation
Singapore-based current student Genia Ong
Final year student and intern Genia Ong on how working for the British Council (Singapore) is opening up new opportunities
Immigration Law textbook
For South African lawyer, Ian Jaffe, the chance to turn his legal expertise towards the study of refugee protection was the challenge he needed
Dipak Bhudia
In our next behind-the-scenes interview, Dipak tells us about his role as the Laws VLE Support Officer and how he loves to travel
Dr Steve Smithson (LSE), Academic co-ordinator for our new LSE programmes
Dr Steve Smithson and Dr Antonio Cordella from LSE describe how our new study programmes will benefit the next generation of graduates
Maggie Buggie speaks at the Overcoming Global Challenges event
Business and industry experts shared their wisdom with the next generation of leaders at a panel discussion held at the University of London