London Connection

You have a prestigious background in finance. Why did you choose to study for a Master of Laws?
I have held senior positions in regulatory compliance in the banking and financial services sector, including heading the enforcement unit at the Singapore Exchange.

I decided to pursue a postgraduate qualification to deepen my knowledge in the study of banking and financial laws, and to open the possibility of doing academic research in the future.

Angelina Foo, LLM graduate, at Senate House
LLB graduate, Mehreen Fatima Sulehria
Overcoming heartbreak and balancing family life and study, LLB graduate Mehreen Fatima Sulehria tells us how she achieved her goals
Networking Tea, Lahore, Pakistan
Internships and a National Mooting Competition were topics for discussion at a recent networking event in Pakistan
Participants at the 2017 Institutions Symposium
Ibrahim El Mayet reports on a useful exchange of ideas and experiences at the 2017 Institutions' Symposium
Ms Lim Kim Ying, Head of Programme at SIM GE
Attended by University of London academics and staff, Ng Wen Sze reports on SIM GE's recent Open House event
Reetu Kansal
In our latest behind-the-scenes interview, Reetu Kansal tells us about her role and combining her love of immersive games with her love for London
Dr Duncan Jackson
The MSc is the only distance learning Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology to receive accreditation by the British Psychological Society
Simon Askey (centre), pictured with Tracey Varnava and Saad Wasim
Saad Wasim reports on a successful event for Law students and teaching institution staff in Pakistan
JOS Innovation Awards
Joshua Joseph Marimuthu reports on success for two SIM-University of London students for their 'CartShare' online shopping platform