Students are encouraged to utilise the resources available to them in the student portal.
Virtual learning environments (VLEs)
These are available to students registered on specific programmes. Registered students will have received a username and password to enable them to access these areas.
To support you in your studies, the Online Library provides a range of full-text, multidisciplinary databases. Journal articles, book reviews and reports can be found on the databases to which we subscribe on your behalf. Read more about the Online Library and the services it provides.
- The Online Library [website]
Student guide and Programme handbooks 2016-2017
- How to survive the examination period stress
- Time management during examinations
- Find a Pattern of Studying That Works – Be Your Own Superhero
- Life is all about making the right decision at the right time
- How I Plan to Have a Productive Year
- Choose your Own Adventure: formative assessment
- How to take Good Notes!