Students are encouraged to utilise the resources available to them in the student portal.
Virtual learning environments (VLEs)
These are available to students registered on specific programmes. Registered students will have received a username and password to enable them to access these areas.
To support you in your studies, the Online Library provides a range of full-text, multidisciplinary databases. Journal articles, book reviews and reports can be found on the databases to which we subscribe on your behalf. Read more about the Online Library and the services it provides.
- The Online Library [website]
Student guide and Programme handbooks 2015-2016
- Minerva reflects on the Student Voice Group and student feedback channels
- Student Voice Group induction: acronyms, anecdotes, and an amazing view!
- Beginning of the End
- Banking and finance through the lens of the past. From merchant-bankers to the first (modern) banks
- What Is Peace?
- Philosophy’s Radical Anti-Authoritarianism
- Pearls of wisdom for the new school year