Students are encouraged to utilise the resources available to them in the student portal.
Virtual learning environments (VLEs)
These are available to students registered on specific programmes. Registered students will have received a username and password to enable them to access these areas.
To support you in your studies, the Online Library provides a range of full-text, multidisciplinary databases. Journal articles, book reviews and reports can be found on the databases to which we subscribe on your behalf. Read more about the Online Library and the services it provides.
- The Online Library [website]
Student guide and Programme handbooks 2016-2017
- Are You Behind in Your Studies?
- Study tools I find useful – Time to shift gears and nail the exams!
- Methods to Help Revising and Studying for Exams
- Ethics: A practical application of philosophy
- How to prepare yourself, practically and emotionally, for an examination
- My Life Philosophy
- Structuring Answers to Exam Questions