Students are encouraged to utilise the resources available to them in the student portal.
Virtual learning environments (VLEs)
These are available to students registered on specific programmes. Registered students will have received a username and password to enable them to access these areas.
To support you in your studies, the Online Library provides a range of full-text, multidisciplinary databases. Journal articles, book reviews and reports can be found on the databases to which we subscribe on your behalf. Read more about the Online Library and the services it provides.
- The Online Library [website]
Student guide and Programme handbooks 2016-2017
- Journey update: reacquainted with myself
- Returning to study at 24 and 7 tips that are helping me cope
- Coping with stress
- The key to self-studying for a degree
- How distance learning has helped me personally and professionally
- How I plan two full-time degrees at once
- The Beginning of a Journey: the Student Mum