Students are encouraged to utilise the resources available to them in the student portal.
Virtual learning environments (VLEs)
These are available to students registered on specific programmes. Registered students will have received a username and password to enable them to access these areas.
To support you in your studies, the Online Library provides a range of full-text, multidisciplinary databases. Journal articles, book reviews and reports can be found on the databases to which we subscribe on your behalf. Read more about the Online Library and the services it provides.
- The Online Library [website]
Student guide and Programme handbooks 2016-2017
- How Student Voice Group membership brightened up my student experience
- Studying on Vacation is the New Normal
- Steps you should take if you are planning on applying for your Masters this year…
- 12 to 15 Hours Each Week Studying for PG Laws
- How to plan your studies
- Tools of trade for independent learners
- The Summer of the Study Guide