Students are encouraged to utilise the resources available to them in the student portal.
Virtual learning environments (VLEs)
These are available to students registered on specific programmes. Registered students will have received a username and password to enable them to access these areas.
To support you in your studies, the Online Library provides a range of full-text, multidisciplinary databases. Journal articles, book reviews and reports can be found on the databases to which we subscribe on your behalf. Read more about the Online Library and the services it provides.
- The Online Library [website]
Student guide and Programme handbooks 2015-2016
- The Philosopher-Actor Bruce Lee
- Harnessing the hashtag – how this helped me devise my own method for preparing for exams
- MA Education: Journey of a distance learner
- What the future may bring
- Five great resources to help you understand economics
- Secrets of the Masked Man Bane
- Past exam papers and examiners’ commentaries