SOAS, University of London
SOAS, University of London (formerly known as the School of Oriental and African Studies) is the world's leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
The school has built an enviable reputation for its teaching and research, which are strengthened by world-class regional expertise.
Whatever your subject, you can deepen your study by focusing on one or more of the Asia/Africa regions. This gives you the chance to broaden your horizons and apply your knowledge within a global context.
SOAS and the International Programmes
SOAS leads the development of postgraduate programmes in finance, management and development.
- Economic Policy (PGDip)
- Finance - Major, Banking (MSc)
- Finance - Major, Economic Policy (MSc)
- Finance - Major, Quantitative Finance (MSc)
- Finance and Financial Law (MSc and PGDip)
- Quantitative Finance (PGDip)
- Environmental Management (MSc, PGDip and PGCert)
- Finance - Major, Financial Sector Management (MSc)
- Financial Sector Management (PGDip)
- International Business Administration (MSc)
- Public Financial Management (MSc and PGDip)
- Public Management (PGDip)
- Public Policy and Management (MSc)
Diplomacy and Development
- Agricultural Economics (MSc, PGDip and PGCert)
- Environmental Economics (MSc, PGDip and PGCert)
- Global Diplomacy (MA)
- Global Diplomacy: South Asia (MA, PGDip and PGCert)
- Policy Studies (PGDip)
- Poverty Reduction: Policy and Practice (MSc, PGDip and PGCert)
- Sustainable Development (Msc, PGDip and PGCert)
Forthcoming programmes include a new MSc in Climate Change and Development. To find out more, register your interest here.
Many graduates from SOAS go on to further study, but a large proportion go straight into employment, building fulfilling careers as human rights lawyers, politicians, journalists, diplomats, ambassadors and scholars.