Disabled student's allowances (DSAs)

UK nationals

Disabled Students' Allowances are available for UK nationals who are registered on undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

Disabled Students’ Allowances are paid on top of your other student finance. They help you pay the extra costs you may have because of your disability.

For full details on eligibility criteria and how to apply, please read the Guide to Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs) or fill out the Student finance form on GOV.UK.

For further information regarding your Disabled Students' Allowances application, please contact the Student Loans Company [external website].

If you are applying for Disabled Students' Allowances to support yourself whilst studying with the University of London International Programmes, you will need us to complete Section 5 of the application form. Please contact us for assistance by email: Inclusive Practice Office.