Study in Malaysia, graduate from the University of London
The University of London International Programmes enables you to study for a prestigious University of London qualification without leaving Malaysia. We offer degree programmes developed by the Colleges of the University of London, which have an international reputation for the quality of their teaching and research. You can study by distance learning or you can sign up to study one of our programmes through your local recognised teaching centre.
Today, we have more than 2,800 students in Malaysia studying for a University of London qualification. The majority of these are studying law (LLB and LLM), Computing and Information Systems, or programmes developed by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), including Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance and Economics and Management.
Please note, the application deadline for University of London undergraduate degrees has been extended to 16 October. Browse our full list of programmes and apply today.
Why study with the University of London International Programmes
- Studying for a University of London International Programmes degree is an affordable route to achieving a prestigious University of London qualification while living in Malaysia.
- Studying for a University of London degree will give you a competitive edge in the job market; graduates go onto jobs in leading law and accountancy firms and top multinationals.
- You can study for an LLB that is recognised for entry to the legal profession in Malaysia, England and Wales and many other countries.
- Newly launched is an MSc in Professional Accountancy which enables you to complete an MSc in Professional Accountancy and your ACCA professional accountancy qualification at the same time.
Check out our student blog
- Read blog posts from Malaysian student Carmen Yong Kah Mun, who is studying with the University of London at a local teaching institution in Malaysia.
Find out more now
- Visit our course pages to see the available courses that suit your future career plans.
- Visit a local Education Fair to speak to an academic advisor.
- Find out more about your local teaching centre and apply today.
Sponsorship opportunities available
The top performing graduate from BSc Accounting and Finance course who goes onto study for a CIMA qualification will be awarded a sponsorship package, which includes:
- £200 cash
- free CIMA registration
- free CIMA exemptions
- one cimastudy.com module.
All Graduates from the BSc Accounting and Finance degree will be awarded 7 exemptions.
Please see the CIMA website for more details.
There are also fee-waiver scholarships available to the top performing students in the postgraduate laws (LLM) programmes. Awards worth the value of four modules will be awarded automatically to the students who have achieved the best average performance across five of their modules in the opening year.
See our page on the LLM Scholarship Scheme for more details.
Study independently or at a local institution
In Malaysia, you can choose to study for our qualifications at a local independent teaching institution, or by distance learning.
Download an information leaflet
King's College London Scholarship
The University of London and King’s College London have established a scholarship which is awarded annually to an LLB student who is a citizen of Malaysia. The successful applicant may study on campus at King’s in London to complete their LLB degree.
The scholarship is offered to the applicant who achieves the highest marks when taking the Intermediate/Diploma in Law examination for the first time.
Other scholarship opportunities
Some teaching institutions in Malaysia offer scholarships on the tuition they offer for University of London International Programme courses. You should check with your chosen institution whether it offers scholarships.
All recognised centres and candidate institutions offering University of London International Programmes have been given approval to offer these programmes by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE).
For more information about studying with us in Malaysia, please sign up here.