The integrity of our qualifications
Given the investment you make in studying for your degree, you will want to be confident about the quality and standard of the qualification you will gain. Here are five reasons you can rely on a University of London degree studied through the University of London International Programmes:
- All our programmes are developed and approved by the Colleges of the University of London, using the same quality processes as for the programmes studied at that College on campus.
- The standards and quality of study materials and examinations are the responsibility of the Colleges of the University of London.
- There are Independent External Examiners for every programme. Their role is to ensure students have been assessed to the appropriate standard and that the UK’s overall national academic standards have been met.
- Our standards are consistent. We do not reduce the pass mark of exams in order to increase the number who succeed in our examinations.
- The University of London International Programmes is regularly audited by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), an independent body which safeguards the standards and quality of UK higher education. Following an institutional audit of the University of London International Programmes in May 2011, the highest judgement of ‘confidence’ was delivered by the QAA.