Study in Pakistan, graduate from the University of London
The University of London International Programmes enables you to study for a prestigious University of London qualification in Pakistan. We offer degree programmes developed by the Colleges of the University of London, which have an international reputation for the quality of their teaching and research.
How you study
- You have flexibility around how you study – you can take classes on a full or part-time basis at a local teaching institution in Pakistan
- It is much more affordable to study in Pakistan than relocate to London as you will have lower tuition fees and living costs
- You can combine your studies with work and can establish links with future employers to get a head start when job hunting
- You can complete in 3 years rather than 4 years, which is the usual for universities in Pakistan, if you wish.
- You study for Masters programmes independently by distance learning so you can fit in your studies around your work and family life.
Join the World Class
Today we have more than 2,600 students in Pakistan, studying for a range of qualifications, including law (LLB and LLM), accounting and finance, economics, economics and management, business. Newly launched is an MSc in Professional Accountancy which enables you to complete an MSc in Professional Accountancy and your ACCA professional accountancy qualification at the same time. Browse our full list of programmes.
Valued by employers
- University of London qualifications are internationallly recognised for their high academic standards. They are of a consistent standard worldwide so have a high level of credibility among employers.
- More than 80% of graduates in Pakistan are employed or in further study 6 months after graduation (University of London First Destinations Survey 2014)
- University of London degrees help you develop skills for lifetime employment such as problem solving, analysis and self-motivation - abilities which are sought-after by top employers and universities worldwide. Read the story of alumnus Hassaan Ahmad who studied in Pakistan and was able to get a job in the UK with a multinational company.
Applying in Pakistan
The application deadline for University of London undergraduate degrees has been extended to 16 October. Browse our full list of programmes and apply today. You may also like to contact a local teaching institution for information.
Academic Achievement Awards
Academic Achievement awards are given to the top first year EMFSS and Undergraduate Laws students in Pakistan.
Sign up for more information
If you'd like to find out more about studying with the University of London without leaving Pakistan, please sign up here.
Graduates who studied in Pakistan
Our graduates talk about their experience studying with the University of London in Pakistan.
See the video on our Facebook portal about these graduates:
- Ahmad Qahafa - BSc Economics and Finance.
- Nida Sohail Chaudhary - BSc Economics.
- Mujtaba Raja - Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
- Sareena Khan - Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
Study independently or at a local institution
In Pakistan, you can choose to study for our qualifications at a local independent teaching institution, or by distance learning.
Download an information leaflet
BSc degrees from the University of London International Programmes are recognised by the HEC. The HEC regulates the recognition of degree qualifications and institutions. It has an official list of all UK recognised universities. The University of London is in this list.
The University of London’s Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree is recognised as fulfilling the requirements of the Academic Stage of training for the purposes of proceeding to the Vocational Stage of training for legal practice in Pakistan, England, Wales and other jurisdictions, provided students complete the necessary courses.
Studying with the University of London International Programmes in Pakistan is much more affordable than coming to London to study on campus. With no travel, relocation or accommodation costs, it represents excellent value for money.
The University of London does not offer scholarships to students in Pakistan, however you may be able to get support through the following schemes:
Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
The Higher Education Commission in Pakistan provides a number of scholarships for postgraduates.
Aga Khan Foundation
The Aga Khan Foundation provides a limited number of scholarships each year for postgraduate studies to outstanding students from developing countries who have no other means of financing their studies.