Whatever your location, gain a valued qualification from the University of London International Programmes
You don’t need to put your life on hold to gain a prestigious University of London postgraduate qualification; you can study at a pace that suits you and from wherever you are. Our flexible study periods – with options for full time or part-time study – allow you to fit your study around your family and work commitment.
- Academic excellence - 3 Colleges of the University of London in the top 40 QS World University Rankings and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-16.
- Distance learning and flexible study options - You have up to 5 years to complete your Masters, Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate, so you can fit your study around your other commitments.
- Option to pay up front or as you go - When you register you can either pay the total amount upfront or pay as you go.
- Qualifications valued by employers - Our programmes provide an opportunity to gain a highly-valued degree which opens doors to sought-after careers.
- An international network - 54,000 students and 100,000 alumni in more than 180 countries.
“In the increasingly competitive environment of worldwide access to higher education, the University of London International Programmes continue to offer a guarantee of quality, value and intellectual rigour.”
Professor Sir Adrian Smith FRS Vice-Chancellor, University of London
Studied anywhere, valued everywhere
Find out more about studying for a postgraduate qualification wherever you live, get in touch with an alumni ambassador to hear more about studying with us, or view University of London events around the world.
Study for a University of London master's
Hear from our graduates
View our graduate YouTube playlist, where University of London International Programmes alumni provide course insights and advice on studying for a University of London postgraduate qualification by distance learning.