Student support and guidance
See www.cefims.ac.uk for further information on support and guidance.
The following summarises the support and guidance available to students:
- Help and advice is available through the Online Study Centre.
- Core texts for each module studied.
- Textbooks and articles that are important to the subject.
- Multimedia tools - module lectures on DVD that expand on the important issues that have been raised in the module or computer software may be included
- A SOAS email account.
- The University of London Online Library
- University of London library - registered students may use the resources located within the Senate House library (for a small fee).
- Regulations, containing full details of syllabuses, programme structure, assessment regulations, degree classification criteria, etc;