LA3013 Public international law
- The nature and significance of public international law.
- The sources of public international law.
- International law and municipal law.
- International personality: states, international organisations and others.
- Legal criteria of statehood.
- Principles of state jurisdiction.
- Human rights.
- International criminal law.
- Peaceful settlement of disputes.
- Use of force.
- State responsibility.
- State succession.
- Law of the sea.
- International environmental law.
Students are permitted to bring into the examination room: one copy of Blackstone's International Law Documents (OUP).