University of London International Academy Global MBA Scholarship - India
We are pleased to announce that two scholarships (worth £8,730 each) will be available for the July 2017 intake of the Global MBA.
Are you eligible?
We would like to invite applications from anyone that has permanent residence in India.*
In addition to permanent residence in India, you must also:
- Satisfy the entry requirements for the Global MBA;
- Not hold any other postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s degree) which is considered equivalent to a UK Level 7 qualification;
- Submit a written statement (max. 500 words) demonstrating exceptional academic or professional achievement;
- Submit a written statement (max. 500 words) outlining the impact that the scholarship and MBA would have on your future.
Students currently studying for a University of London award are not eligible for the scholarship.
*Country of permanent residence is changed annually.
How to apply
- STEP 1: Submit an application to the Global MBA.
- STEP 2: Upload your completed Global MBA Scholarship Application Form under 'Additional Educational Document'. You can also attach additional evidence (such as the written statements) to support your application.
If you are interested, you will need to apply for the scholarship - you will not be entered automatically.
All applications will be reviewed against the award criteria and applicants will be informed of the outcome in a timely manner (see below).
Individual feedback on scholarship applications is not provided. All decisions are final and it will not be possible to appeal.
If you decide to apply for the scholarship, you should wait until you have received a decision on your scholarship application before completing registration.
- 2 June 2017: Deadline for scholarship applications.
- 16 June 2017: Notification of outcome to all applicants.
- 23 June 2017: Deadline for registration on the Global MBA.
You are advised to submit both applications as early as possible. Scholarship applications received after 2 June 2017 will not be considered.
Scope of the award
The University of London International Academy Scholarship covers the full course fee for the online Global MBA programme, comprising six core modules, four optional modules and a Strategic Project (worth £8,730).
The scholarship does not cover examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment). Applicants must ensure they can to cover such costs from other financial sources.
Duties of scholarship holders
Scholarship recipients are required to write a short report at the end of each year of study outlining the impact of your study and research.
The university may wish to use the report in features on the website and promotional activities. In all cases, the university will seek your permission beforehand.
You are also required to act at all times in conformity with the standards expected of students of the University of London. If you fail to comply with any of these terms, the University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship.
For further information, please contact us.