Achieve a top tier University of London degree while living in the USA
The University of London International Programmes enables you to study for a prestigious University of London degree by distance and flexible learning. Remain in the United States and fit your studies around your work and family life.
What can you study?
There are currently more than 1,200 students in America, studying for a broad range of qualifications. Popular subjects that our students study in the US include:
- Laws: we offer Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Master of Laws (LLM), directed by a consortium of Colleges
- Postgraduate degrees in Health (directed by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
- Social Sciences: Degrees include Economics, Management, and International Relations (directed by LSE)
- Humanities: Courses in Philosophy, History, and English, as well as combined degrees
- Master's in Information Security (directed by Royal Holloway)
Consistent high standards
All of our programmes are developed and assessed by the Colleges of the University of London, such as the renowned London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). This ensures that your degree is recognised worldwide for its quality and value.
You study by distance learning at a pace that suits you. There is no requirement to attend regular courses on campus.
You can sit your examinations in the US as we have 150 examination centres throughout the country.
While many American institutions have priced their degrees at levels that require hefty student loans, the University of London offers top tier degrees at very reasonable rates.
The 'Fees' tab on each of our course pages includes a quick conversion option, so you can easily view in US Dollars.
Download an information leaflet
Want to find out more? Check out our helpful FAQs.
Contact our Local Representative
You can contact our representative in North America, Dr. George Pappas, for general programme enquiries. Dr. Pappas also provides online teaching support for LL.B. students through the International Center for Legal Studies (ICLS), a Registered Centre.
Telephone: (828) 505-3596